Join History Miami’s Artist-in-Residence, Serge Toussaint, for this special tour of Little Haiti. Visit his murals and sign art, and learn about the rich cultural life of this vibrant neighborhood.
Saturday, January 26 — 1:00pm
Little Haiti Cultural Center Courtyard
212 NE 59th Terrace
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Born in Haiti, painter Serge Toussaint is a Miami-based muralist and sign artist. His creations can be found in several parts of Miami-Dade County, including Little Haiti, a neighborhood that boasts a long-standing street art tradition. Serge’s murals include portraits of prominent figures such as President Barack Obama and Miami Heat basketball players, and his painted signs grace the exteriors of numerous local businesses.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning