View the prize-wining installation of the 2012 DawnTown design/build competition at HistoryMiami.
Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 6:30pm
101 West Flagler Street
For the past five years, DawnTown’s annual design ideas competition has attracted designers from around the world to present new and creative possibilities for Miami. This year’s winning design, Up-Downtown, is an international collaboration between Jacob Brillhart (Miami, Fl, USA) and Manuel Clavel-Rojo (Murcia, Spain).
Up-Downtown interactively presents the rapid rise of downtown Miami over an extended period of time.
HistoryMiami Members: Free
RSVP by March 18: 305 375 5356 | RSVP@historymiami.org
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning