View the prize-wining installation of the 2012 DawnTown design/build competition at HistoryMiami.
Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 6:30pm
101 West Flagler Street
For the past five years, DawnTown’s annual design ideas competition has attracted designers from around the world to present new and creative possibilities for Miami. This year’s winning design, Up-Downtown, is an international collaboration between Jacob Brillhart (Miami, Fl, USA) and Manuel Clavel-Rojo (Murcia, Spain).
Up-Downtown interactively presents the rapid rise of downtown Miami over an extended period of time.
HistoryMiami Members: Free
RSVP by March 18: 305 375 5356 | RSVP@historymiami.org
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on FDOT Making Brickell Safety Improvements for Cars, not Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on How we got FDOT to install flashing lights for pedestrians. A drama in 3 acts.
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning