View the prize-wining installation of the 2012 DawnTown design/build competition at HistoryMiami.
Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 6:30pm
101 West Flagler Street
For the past five years, DawnTown’s annual design ideas competition has attracted designers from around the world to present new and creative possibilities for Miami. This year’s winning design, Up-Downtown, is an international collaboration between Jacob Brillhart (Miami, Fl, USA) and Manuel Clavel-Rojo (Murcia, Spain).
Up-Downtown interactively presents the rapid rise of downtown Miami over an extended period of time.
HistoryMiami Members: Free
RSVP by March 18: 305 375 5356 | RSVP@historymiami.org
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Bad Idea on Contact Your City Commissioners- Support a Parking Requirement Exemption for Small Urban Buildings
- Caffeine Clicks on Contact Your City Commissioners- Support a Parking Requirement Exemption for Small Urban Buildings
- Mike Arias on Here’s the Route for Friday’s Critical Mass in Miami
- Mike Arias on Why pedestrians jaywalk in Miami Beach
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning