It’s that time again! If you don’t already, it’s time to give biking to work a try. . . . It could very well change your life!
And, hey, you can even ride with a Mayor or two, or maybe even seven . . .
Friday, March 22 @ 8:30am
University Metrorail Station
5400 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Miami-Dade County Mayor Gimenez will be joined by the six municipal Mayors who have partnered on the countywide Bike305 cycling initiative. They are encouraging residents to give up their car commute and pedal their bicycle to work.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- Mike Arias on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
- Fabio on The Belle Meade Fence: Government Waste in all its Glory
- SEFTA on Ridership Benefits of Infill Stations
- B on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning