It’s that time again! If you don’t already, it’s time to give biking to work a try. . . . It could very well change your life!
And, hey, you can even ride with a Mayor or two, or maybe even seven . . .
Friday, March 22 @ 8:30am
University Metrorail Station
5400 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Miami-Dade County Mayor Gimenez will be joined by the six municipal Mayors who have partnered on the countywide Bike305 cycling initiative. They are encouraging residents to give up their car commute and pedal their bicycle to work.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Daniel Manichello on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- Joel Levine on Bal Harbour “No Bicycle Allowed on Sidewalk” Ordinance Conflicts with State Statue
- Kenneth Garcia on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- Mike Arias on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- John on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- gregory on Documentary: Right To Wynwood-Gentrification through Art
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Design Urban Planning