We’re posting this on short-term notice, but better than nothing.
The City of Miami is hosting a Public Information Meeting for residents and business owners in the community to discuss plans for the Baywalk project, which would run along Biscayne Bay from Alice Wainwright Park (just south of the Rickenbacker Causeway) all the way north to the Julia Tuttle Causeway, nearly all of the City of Miami’s coastline. The City (and TransitMiami, of course) wants as much community participation as possible. (Unfortunately, though, it also conflicts with this month’s regular Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) meeting, so mobility advocates will have to decide where their voices will have most impact.)
Tuesday, April 23 (TODAY!) @ 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Residencia Jesus Maestro
717 NE 27th Street, 6th Floor
Miami, Florida 33137
For more information about the meeting, please contact Public Informatoin Specialist Jeannette Lazo at 305 573 0089 or Email her at: Jeannette@iscprgroup.com
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on FDOT Making Brickell Safety Improvements for Cars, not Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on How we got FDOT to install flashing lights for pedestrians. A drama in 3 acts.
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning