Watch Commissioner and Chair of the County Finance Committee, Mr. Esteban Bovo, blame the lack of better public transportation options in Miami-Dade County on everything from the hot sun to immigrants who come to Miami because they crave the freedom of the open road (what!?!?), then segue into a discussion about the hundreds of millions being spent on highway expansion in MDC. Unreal. We can do better, Miami. This worldview belongs in the 1950’s and this chronic lack of vision is failing us all.
Prepare to get roasted Commissioner…. Let the comments begin. Feel free to send him an email too.
- Another Cyclist Hit on the Rickenbacker; Lack of Leadership and Vision in Miami-Dade County is to Blame
- County Announces New Vision for Pedestrians and Cyclists: Vision Zero 305
- Reflections on County Commission District 7 Debate: Julio Robaina Has Transit Vision
- Transit Miami Shout Out: Commissioner Ralph Cabrera
- Lost Vision? Miami-Dade Transit 40 Years On . . .
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning