Matthew Tucker, from the University of Minnesota College of Design and a former Senior Associate at Hargreaves, will be visiting Florida International University (FIU) and giving a presentation on the design and construction of South Pointe Park and discussing the topic of paradigm shifts in landscape architecture.
Tuesday, January 22 — 6:15pm
Paul L. Cejas Architecture (PCA) Building, Room #175
11200 SW 8th Street , Miami, Florida 33199
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Matthew Tucker’s professional background and reasearch interests focus on re-purposing contaminated urban sites, with particular emphasis on waterfronts, as generators of public and private re-investment, and emerging definitions of urban nature. He will also discuss the design and construction of South Pointe Park as a part of his talk.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning