From the Herald:
American Traffic Solutions installed the first camera last week at Le Jeune and Alhambra, which Police Chief Richard Naue said had been identified as a trouble spot. They are testing it this week, Naue said.
“We’re not treating it as a traffic law. We are treating it as a code enforcement law, as a right of way issue,” Hernandez said, adding that tickets would not increase insurance costs or add points to a motorist’s license.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- IvoSan on City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway
- Ioannis Suarez on Miami Beach is a pedestrian’s nightmare
- B on Miami Beach is a pedestrian’s nightmare
- Geoffrey Bash on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning