We here at Transit Miami love events that poke fun at politics and pop culture. The 28th annual King Mango Strut will be held on Sunday December 28th @ 2pm in Coconut Grove. The 2009 grand marshal will be “Jimbo” of Jimbo’s Place on Virginia Key.
For those of you that have never been to the King Mango Strut I strongly encourage you to attend. This is one my favorite events of the year and it looks like it will be a beautiful day for some good laughs. The streets in center Grove will be closed for the parade, so come by bicycle! This is a family friendly event and it’s free.
You can find more information about this year’s King Mango Strut here.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning