We here at Transit Miami love events that poke fun at politics and pop culture. The 28th annual King Mango Strut will be held on Sunday December 28th @ 2pm in Coconut Grove. The 2009 grand marshal will be “Jimbo” of Jimbo’s Place on Virginia Key.
For those of you that have never been to the King Mango Strut I strongly encourage you to attend. This is one my favorite events of the year and it looks like it will be a beautiful day for some good laughs. The streets in center Grove will be closed for the parade, so come by bicycle! This is a family friendly event and it’s free.
You can find more information about this year’s King Mango Strut here.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Mike Arias on Here’s the Route for Friday’s Critical Mass in Miami
- Mike Arias on Why pedestrians jaywalk in Miami Beach
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning