The City of Miami’s Office of Communications released yesterday a short video on the Citizen’s Independent Transportation Trust’s (CITT) 2013 Miami-Dade Transportation Summit.
The elevator music and 1980′s electric guitar riff can be a little hard to endure, but it’s nonetheless interesting to have a glimpse at the City’s perspective on the Summit.
Featured in the video are the City’s Assistant Manager, Alice Bravo, who describes the role and responsibility of the CITT. Also featured is the City’s Special Project Assistant, Thomas Rodrigues, who talks about the City’s Trolley(-bus) routes.
Take a gander!
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- Mike Arias on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
- Fabio on The Belle Meade Fence: Government Waste in all its Glory
- SEFTA on Ridership Benefits of Infill Stations
- B on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning