There is something seriously wrong with our local government. It’s been nearly two weeks since this light pole was knocked down in a car crash. As of last night the light pole was still on the sidewalk. This is unacceptable. And we are a world class city right?
You can read about the 22 crashes that have occurred in Biscayne Boulevard over the past three years by clicking here.
- The FDOT Reindeer Games Continue on Biscayne Boulevard; 9th Crash in Less Than One Year, 2nd Crash in Four Days
- Crashes Continue to Plague Biscayne Boulevard
- 14th Biscayne Boulevard Crash in MiMo During the Past Two Years. The FDOT Continues to Turn a Blind Eye.
- Biscayne Boulevard: 1 Road, 22 crashes, 36 months
- 11th Biscayne Boulevard Crash in MiMo During the Past Two Years. The FDOT is Silent.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning