This famous street was created in the late 19th century as the result of an international town planning competition. It anchors the older part of this university city with its modern day cultural hub. Transit Miami friends living there tell us it the center of nightlife year round. An almost textbook ‘complete street’ – Can you name this city? Street?
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Mike Arias on Here’s the Route for Friday’s Critical Mass in Miami
- Mike Arias on Why pedestrians jaywalk in Miami Beach
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning