FIU & MIT are convening a new think tank representing academic, industry, government and environmental groups to discuss the economic, social, technological, and environmental challenges and strategies that will advance the achievement of sustainability in transportation infrastructure in Florida.
Funded by a block of concrete and asphalt companies, the official purpose suggests they do want to hear from people, too.
It’s absolutely free to take part in this.Transportation Infrastructure Sustainability Summit Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Kovens Conference Center FIU Biscayne Bay Campus 3000 N.E. 151 Street, Miami, Fl. 33181-3000
Lead by Franz Ulm of MIT Concrete Sustainability Hub and Irtishad Ahmad of FIU OHL School of Construction, this is great opportunity to engage the people and interests that are literally paving our region’s future. That said, this the photo they use to promote the summit:
If you need any additional information, you can contact: Bernadette Chung at email@example.com or at (305) 348-3537.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Daniel Manichello on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- Joel Levine on Bal Harbour “No Bicycle Allowed on Sidewalk” Ordinance Conflicts with State Statue
- Kenneth Garcia on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- Mike Arias on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- John on Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System
- gregory on Documentary: Right To Wynwood-Gentrification through Art
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Design Urban Planning