- Neil Pierce, a thermometer of all things urban, covers America’s growing livable streets movement on Citiwire.
- Cleveland to open its own DASH school, covered by Neil over at CoolTownStudios.
- A few years back, San Francisco tore down a freeway and replaced it with the most excellent Octavia Boulevard.
- New York City’s little green oases. I’d take them any day over a large lawn needing constant mowing and care.
- Good luck to everyone in the Gulf.
Happy Labor Day.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning