We have some good news to report. The pedestrian crosswalk signals on Brickell Ave. are working again. Thank you PWD.
- County Public Works Department Brings Their A-Game to South Miami Avenue; There is Still Room for Improvement
- Another Lesson in Mediocrity by the County Public Works Department
- Brickell Pedestrian Crosswalk Signals Still Not Working
- City of Miami Approves Fencing of Public Street. What will the County Public Works Department do?
- Let’s Stop Pointing the Finger at Fire-Rescue; Blame the County Public Works Department
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning