Ladies and Gentlemen- Let’s get Ready to Rumble!
It’s the fight of the century. David vs. Goliath
6447 NE 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33138
I have a feeling we may see a couple of Superfly Snukas from Upper EastSide residents and businesses at this event. FDOT better come prepared.
- FDOT and the Resurfacing of NE 79th Street. Why 79th Street Matters to the Complete Streets Movement in Miami?
- “Dead man in street blocking traffic at Biscayne Blvd. and 79th St.”
- 79th Street: Miami’s Worst Urban Street Will Be Resurfaced, No Substantial Improvements for Pedestrians
- FDOT is coming to the Upper East Side; so is Transit Miami
- Guerilla Urban Planners Battle Red Tape
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- Mike Arias on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
- Fabio on The Belle Meade Fence: Government Waste in all its Glory
- SEFTA on Ridership Benefits of Infill Stations
- B on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning