Ladies and Gentlemen- Let’s get Ready to Rumble!
It’s the fight of the century. David vs. Goliath
6447 NE 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33138
I have a feeling we may see a couple of Superfly Snukas from Upper EastSide residents and businesses at this event. FDOT better come prepared.
- FDOT and the Resurfacing of NE 79th Street. Why 79th Street Matters to the Complete Streets Movement in Miami?
- “Dead man in street blocking traffic at Biscayne Blvd. and 79th St.”
- 79th Street: Miami’s Worst Urban Street Will Be Resurfaced, No Substantial Improvements for Pedestrians
- FDOT is coming to the Upper East Side; so is Transit Miami
- Guerilla Urban Planners Battle Red Tape
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning