Ladies and Gentlemen- Let’s get Ready to Rumble!
It’s the fight of the century. David vs. Goliath
6447 NE 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33138
I have a feeling we may see a couple of Superfly Snukas from Upper EastSide residents and businesses at this event. FDOT better come prepared.
- FDOT and the Resurfacing of NE 79th Street. Why 79th Street Matters to the Complete Streets Movement in Miami?
- “Dead man in street blocking traffic at Biscayne Blvd. and 79th St.”
- 79th Street: Miami’s Worst Urban Street Will Be Resurfaced, No Substantial Improvements for Pedestrians
- FDOT is coming to the Upper East Side; so is Transit Miami
- Guerilla Urban Planners Battle Red Tape
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Mike Arias on Here’s the Route for Friday’s Critical Mass in Miami
- Mike Arias on Why pedestrians jaywalk in Miami Beach
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning