Transit Miami Films presents 9 Minutes of Mayhem, a look at the dangerous behavior taking place every minute on the streets of Miami.
Transit Miami would like to see a “road diet” and protected bike lane on this bridge, providing a safe, enjoyable connection for all road users from Brickell to Downtown Miami.
This film just focuses on one location. Imagine how many other similar scenes are playing out all over Miami at this very moment?
Have ideas for our next Tranist Miami Films production? Let us know by e-mailing the Transit Miami inbox.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- Mike Arias on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
- Fabio on The Belle Meade Fence: Government Waste in all its Glory
- SEFTA on Ridership Benefits of Infill Stations
- B on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning