Not even the global economic recession could stop Bike Miami Days from returning. This free event will be held in downtown Miami Sunday, October 4th. Please help make the next event the best one yet by spreading the good word. It may be the last Bike Miami Days ever, so we need to make a statement.Thanks to the Mayor’s office, the Police Chief, Deputy Chief and Downtown unit for sponsoring the event.
For more information please check out the Bike Miami Days Blog.
We’ll be drinking beers after the event, so stay tuned for drink specials and location.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning