Not even the global economic recession could stop Bike Miami Days from returning. This free event will be held in downtown Miami Sunday, October 4th. Please help make the next event the best one yet by spreading the good word. It may be the last Bike Miami Days ever, so we need to make a statement.Thanks to the Mayor’s office, the Police Chief, Deputy Chief and Downtown unit for sponsoring the event.
For more information please check out the Bike Miami Days Blog.
We’ll be drinking beers after the event, so stay tuned for drink specials and location.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Anonymous on Miami-Dade County Deserves New Thinking on Transit
- Mike Arias on Drawbridges Over Troubled Waters
- Jeff Redding on Thank You, FDOT!
- Jeff Redding on The FDOT Resurfacing Project on Brickell Avenue Dangerous for Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on FDOT Making Brickell Safety Improvements for Cars, not Pedestrians
- Jeff Redding on How we got FDOT to install flashing lights for pedestrians. A drama in 3 acts.
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning