A summit coordinated by Xavier L. Suarez, Miami-Dade County Commissioner, District 7; has been scheduled for Wednesday, February 29, 2012, at 10:00 AM, to discuss bicycle safety on Rickenbacker Causeway and other areas within District 7. Elected officials from Key Biscayne, City of Miami, and Coral Gables will be in attendance.
Bicycle Safety Summit
Wednesday, February 29th – 10:00am
111 NW First Street – 2nd Floor Press Room
Miami, FL 33128
Transit Miami will be covering this meeting and will post a complete recap afterwards.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Geoffrey Bash on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- S.W. on ZipCar to launch at Florida Atlantic University
- B on Bridges Still Over Troubled Waters: More Crashes on the Cheese Graters
- Mike Arias on Miami Dade Transit’s 10-Year Plan is an Abomination
- Fabio on The Belle Meade Fence: Government Waste in all its Glory
- SEFTA on Ridership Benefits of Infill Stations
Subscribe via Email
TagsAccident Bicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Planning Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning