A summit coordinated by Xavier L. Suarez, Miami-Dade County Commissioner, District 7; has been scheduled for Wednesday, February 29, 2012, at 10:00 AM, to discuss bicycle safety on Rickenbacker Causeway and other areas within District 7. Elected officials from Key Biscayne, City of Miami, and Coral Gables will be in attendance.
Bicycle Safety Summit
Wednesday, February 29th – 10:00am
111 NW First Street – 2nd Floor Press Room
Miami, FL 33128
Transit Miami will be covering this meeting and will post a complete recap afterwards.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
- Cyclist Hit on Brickell Avenue at Dangerous Intersection; Injuries are Life Threatening on
- City of Miami Responds to Trolley Service Complaints on
- City of Doral Investing in Illuminated Greenway on
- Where’s the Bus? Experiencing a Global City through its Mass Transit System on
- Rest in Peace: Walter Reyes on
- FDOT Must Approve and Adopt Cycle Tracks on
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning